Pet Menders Curbside Protocol:
Pet Menders Animal Hospital is taking additional precautionary measures within the hospital in response to recommendations from the Center of Disease Control, American Veterinary Medical Association and other resources. This is being done to keep our staff, doctors, animals, clients and visitors safe while continuing to provide essential patient care.
Effective Tuesday, March 17th, we will be asking owners to stay in their vehicle and Pet Menders staff will come and get your pet from your vehicle. You will see our protocol below.
What clients should do when they arrive at the hospital with patients:
- Call when you arrive at the parking lot. Either Dr. Russell or Dr. Fuller will come to the parking lot to discuss your pet’s history and your concerns and bring your animal into the building for evaluation.
- After the medical team evaluates your animal, verbal consent for treatment and details surrounding financial estimates will be authorized. The doctor will discuss recommendations and a plan moving forward.
- Once care of your animal is complete, the discharge process will be discussed and payment will be collected prior to the discharge of your animal from the hospital. An invoice will be e-mailed to you.
- It is important to note that there have been no reported cases of COVID-19 within our veterinary hospital.
- For medication pickup, please call when you arrive, we will collect payment information over the phone and your medication will be brought to a table outside our clinic door.
We ask for your patience as we will have a higher volume of calls as we try to assist you as quickly as possible.
We appreciate your understanding, your trust in us, and your help in keeping all of our clients and staff safe.